You have long been looking forward to the trip to Croatia. You have rented a sailboat including skipper and you will only enjoy the sight of the horizon and the sound of the waves. With the goal in mind, you feel confident that you can trust that the company’s finances are rolling according to plan with the support of smart systems and specialists. Do you recognize yourself? What can a system really do when you are on vacation?
A large part of what was previously manual administration can now be handled by a system. Usually it is secure system processes that control the automation, but to some extent artificial intelligence is also used for specific processes. A service such as PE Accounting also includes advice and specialists who make sure everything is accurate and as good as possible for your company. For example, anyone who is financially or operationally responsible just needs to certify.
- Customer invoices – created from documentation, ongoing agreements, categorization, reminders, debt collection, contract management and more
- The supplier invoices – inter alia interpretation, accounting and payment after attestation
- Expenses and receipt management – interpretation, connection to salary and reports
- Time reporting – converting data into invoices, salaries and reports
- Accounting – accruals, depreciation and much more
- Payroll management – converting hours, expenses and agreements into payroll specifications, payouts and much more
- Payment flows – connection directly between payment solution, bank and other systems
- Monthly financial statements – all figures in the right place, ready to check and analyze
- Declaration and VAT – declarations are sent directly to the tax authority and payment documents ready to certify and pay
- Finished reports – results, balance, customer base, projects and exactly what you want
But does the system really do all that?
The system can do anything that can be described as a repetitive act in the respective process. The most important thing is to have the processes in place when a more advanced system is to be implemented. For our customers, we spend a great deal of time on the actual implementation and include ongoing consultation to ensure that it becomes as efficient and profitable a financial process as possible. In other words, specialist knowledge and knowledge of the specific needs of your company is still very important for it to be right.